Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fabulous!

Re: Fabulous!

Muhammad,

Thanks for the new digs. This is going to be fun.

Richard

I agree. This is a great addition to the community. Now when my wife asks if I'm on "that tractor site" again I can truthfully say no. Keep up the good work Muhammad!
    Jim
    <font color="red">Go Bucks!</font>

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Muhammad, like the other guys have said...this is great!!!![img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It is very cool being part of this forum from the begining! At this point we're all "new members"!

I love this forum already!! Even my wife has joined!!

Thanks, Muhammad, you've done it again!![img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Great job, Muhammad.. and it runs as fast and clean as TBN!

Thanks for doing this...

Bob

Anyone else notice that Muhammad and the Moderators are really good at keeping secrets? They sprung this site on us without warning. I still think TBN and now CBN are part of a secret government information-gathering network. That's why we've never seen a photo of Muhammad. He's part of a secret FBI operation!! And, I've also heard that he is a robot. Whatever you do, if one of them posts a recipe, don't eat it. It's likely to contain a super-secret truth serum designed to remove our inhibitions about divulging our inner most thoughts and feelings. On second thought, maybe I'm just imagining all this.
    [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]

Administrator

Haha... nice theory! [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] You see what an ordeal I've got up in "suggestions" because I mentioned that this won't be the last site... just think if I said what the next one will be, and all the suggestions I'd get! [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator