Thread: Missing Link

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills

Missing Link

I can't find where to click to order my CBN hat. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Missing Link

Hi Harv...

I don't wear hats... but can you tell me what section the CBN Book is in... [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

(I couldn't resist... had to see if the moderator button worked... [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img])

<font color="blue">had to see if the moderator button worked...</font color>

I suppose it's some sort of honor to be the first one to get ragged on over here. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

I'll take what I can get, though. My available message board time has been greatly reduced in recent months. Might take me a loooooong time to promote my way up the ladder this time. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Harv,

What about a combo TBN/CBN hat or shirt. Something for the whole family to wear and enjoy.

<font color="blue">What about a combo TBN/CBN hat or shirt</font color>

Or maybe just print them all with _BN and include a set of velcro letters we could stick on the front to reflect whatever board we're in the mood for that day. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

How about this. <font color="blue">ByNet America</font color> with the different prefixes on the different panels of the hat.

Let's make it easy. Have TBN on the front of the shirt, and CBN on the back, but make the shirt reversible! [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I'm liking the instant faces - we just need <font color="red"> MORE </font color> !!

Golfgar,

Your picture is not formatted to 100x100, so your face looks squished. I have "fixed it up" a bit. Save this picture if you like it and use this instead in your profile.

:: D A V E
    :: g a t o r b o y

Don't know which I like better, kind of like choosing between fat elvis &amp; thin elvis (no offense gary) [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Hazmat

What's all that gray stuff on his face?

Resizing the picture did'nt fix it [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]