Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 20x30 Metal Building

Re: 20x30 Metal Building

Well we live in Oklahoma, so the central US division of National Barns is based near us. I got the "special" and it was something like $5295 installed, dirt floor, no paint. I did have them put the cement in the posthole. The wife and I had to do clean up. There was a 6 week wait list, and they said it would take 3 days to get up, but it only took 2. Overall I am pleased with it. So far. At least it got my tractor under cover with room to spare. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] . Next purchase of course is a Speeco Quick hitch from TSC and a new chainsaw.

Any chance you can post a picture of your barn? inside and out? The little tiny picture National Barn has is too small.

I'm 1-2 weeks away from BCI Barns showing up to install our 40x50x12 pole barn. I checked all the companies that did these barns and noticed that their prices have all gone up a bit since the beginning of the year.
    We had some additional cost items - 26 ga panels, all panels coated (painted), ridge vents, 3 roll-up door frame-outs, rat guard (base trim) - the final installed cost will be $11,600. My concrete floor will cost about $3,000 complete.
    Scott, you're welcome to have a look when they show up to put up the barn [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Nick

I will be there..... I hope you are taking pictures so far. I am taking a picture of every little thing that happens on my land. I want to always remember what we have put forth in 25 years so I know why I am so happy..... [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The building is a bolt up... This past March, the State of Florida passed a new law which requires ALL building to be able to sustain 120mph winds. The coastal counties are now at 140mph rating. Therefore, all the building prices have gone up since they have to meet these new requirements. The 120mph rating was for homes only, now it applies to all structures.

The concrete people just finished today with the 6", 20x33 slab! I must of had some low spots since I used 14 cubic yards of cement with fiber mesh. I spent $950 on concrete and $450 on labor. My neighbor works for Rinker, so I was able to get a great deal on the concrete and slab work. I will take a picture today and post it later...

Take care,

Joe

JoeR,

I have a 30x40 pole barn that was part of the package when I bought this place. The previous neighbors were kind enough to leave the receipts of the pole barn purchase. It was $12K not including the poured floor.

Buck

Correction: My barn cost 10K w/floor.

Buck

The building is complete! Here are the pictures...

Joe R.

More pictures...

Final product...