Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20x30 Metal Building

Hybrid View

Re: 20x30 Metal Building

How long ago did you buy the barn? The price I got the other day was 7800 installed. I would much rather have the 5200.

Well we live in Oklahoma, so the central US division of National Barns is based near us. I got the "special" and it was something like $5295 installed, dirt floor, no paint. I did have them put the cement in the posthole. The wife and I had to do clean up. There was a 6 week wait list, and they said it would take 3 days to get up, but it only took 2. Overall I am pleased with it. So far. At least it got my tractor under cover with room to spare. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] . Next purchase of course is a Speeco Quick hitch from TSC and a new chainsaw.

Any chance you can post a picture of your barn? inside and out? The little tiny picture National Barn has is too small.

Question cheap building

Am located in Central Florida. Interestingly enough, I need a small inexpensive building at my tiny farm to hold a carriage (horse and buggy type). I think I want something that would look like a country barn. With our hurricanes, it must be able to stand up to 100 mile an hour winds Simple building, concrete floor, garage type door.

Also, my church wants a very cheap building for our scout troop. They have 50-75 boys and are currently using an ugly old building that unfortunately is in the front of the church. Most members want to tear it down, but that would leave the scouts without a building. We have plenty of land. If we could put a cheap building on the back of the property, all would be happy. Must have at least two doors and two windows. A handicap accessible bathroom. Air conditioning and heat, llights. and insullation. This just came up tonight, and when I googled metal buildings, your site came up.
    Any ideas?

f

It has been said, 'You will never regret building it too big' and I agree! Thus mine is 40X50X16'.Attachment 2709Attachment 2710Attachment 2711
    Steward of the Forest

JoeR,

I have a 30x40 pole barn that was part of the package when I bought this place. The previous neighbors were kind enough to leave the receipts of the pole barn purchase. It was $12K not including the poured floor.

Buck

Correction: My barn cost 10K w/floor.

Buck

The building is complete! Here are the pictures...

Joe R.

More pictures...

Final product...