Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20x30 Metal Building

Re: 20x30 Metal Building

Great looking, if you were to do it over would you change anything? Did you have any problems with materials?
    PJ

Re: 20x30 Metal Building

I would have made it 30x50... But I didn't have the money to do something that large.

No problems with materials, but watch out for the gargage door height. I specified a 7' door height, but when they install the rollup door the height reduces to 6' 10'. Luckily the ROP for the tractor was able to go through the door with 1" of clearance.

Joe

Question cheap building

Am located in Central Florida. Interestingly enough, I need a small inexpensive building at my tiny farm to hold a carriage (horse and buggy type). I think I want something that would look like a country barn. With our hurricanes, it must be able to stand up to 100 mile an hour winds Simple building, concrete floor, garage type door.

Also, my church wants a very cheap building for our scout troop. They have 50-75 boys and are currently using an ugly old building that unfortunately is in the front of the church. Most members want to tear it down, but that would leave the scouts without a building. We have plenty of land. If we could put a cheap building on the back of the property, all would be happy. Must have at least two doors and two windows. A handicap accessible bathroom. Air conditioning and heat, llights. and insullation. This just came up tonight, and when I googled metal buildings, your site came up.
    Any ideas?

f

It has been said, 'You will never regret building it too big' and I agree! Thus mine is 40X50X16'.Attachment 2709Attachment 2710Attachment 2711
    Steward of the Forest