Thread: Discussing Tractors

Discussing Tractors

This would seem to be a natural subject to discuss re country life and farming. Does this forum propose to entertain tractor discussions? Stated differently, how does CBN propose to co-exist or overlap with TBN on the subject of tractors? Myself, I don't think the subject can be excluded here, but maybe there should be a link or pointer or "wormhole" directing readers that more detailed discussions can be found on TBN.

Administrator

Re: Discussing Tractors

I think we'll wait and see just how separate the sites are. We plan to build the traffic to this site, to exceed that of TBN... and while for now the rural living forum is still opened on TBN, I can't say for sure if this site will eliminate the need for that. I know that there certainly is the factor of convenience, and that will be taken into account before a change like getting rid of rural living on TBN, or opening up tractor discussions here... in addition to user feedback.

In theory, it would make sense to have a tractor/equipment forum here (and a tool forum, which I will be adding in just a bit), but anything really in-depth, could be directed to TBN.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Re: Discussing Tractors

Directing the TBN rural life forum over here sounds like a natural. You have a base of TBN members who will flow over for discussion, plus it will avoid duplication between the two forums, and finally it will eliminate confusion as to where to post for people who are aware of the two forums.

Maybe OT&JFF could be a common forum. No matter which site you start from, you end up in a common CBN/TBN OT&JFF forum. That sort of gets it "out" of tractors and country life proper.