Thread: What is next?

What is next?

ALright, now that you have sucessfully cloned your format to create CBN (great job), what is next? Woodworking by net, fish farming by net, juggling by net (oh, I guess you are already doing that)....congrats on the following through on the natural extension of your efforts. Good luck...I'll be watching!

Administrator

Re: What is next?

We have a plan to expand to a total of 4 or 5 ByNet sites within the next 6 months, with the next two coming in the next 2-3 months. They'll all be related, but I'll keep you guys wondering until we're closer to launching them. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Geeze, Muhammad! There are only so many hours in a day! Whatcha' trying to do to us! [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I await the arrival of your next website with eager anticipation. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Chris

Based on what has emerged at TBN, I'll bet the proverbial farm that one will end up being a reasonable civil "PhilosophyByNet", even if not labeled that! [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I will be waiting. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

How about CompostByNet?....

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

Dunno about you guys but I seriously looking forward to NetbyNet [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

From OZ

Wasabi

Speaking as a primary offender on TBN, I have decided to cool it over here. Unless provoked, of course.

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

My guess would be that welding/plumbing/electrical may be in the expansion program.
    PJ

Country shmountry. If you want lots of traffic, you need to start CityByNet. The number of possible forums is truly mindboggling. "Rats, Roaches, and other Pets." "Guns, Brass Knuckles, Mace and Other Routine Survival Devices." "Cursewords to Use in Traffic Jams." "Knifefighting Your Way to and from the Grocery Store." "What to Do When Nature Calls on the Champs Elysee." This is the most fertile possible field for ByNetification. IMHO.