Thread: Visitors yesterday morning.

Visitors yesterday morning.

These two came sautering up my lawn yesterday. I think they have spied me. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Visitors yesterday morning.

Rich,

Great pic.

We have the same thing with white tails. To bad its to far south for moose!

Fred

One crossed the St. Lawrence River this morning and ended up in Montreal's rush hour traffic. Haven't been able to find any news yet. Last I heard the police had it cornered and were waiting for animal control to show up.

This is the first time I've ever heard of a moose in Montreal.

Thanks pics are a little blurry but there wasn't a lot of light so I thought it (dig. camera) did pretty good.

When I was still in high school, one showed up at school and was standing on a faculty members car. That was back in the early 80's. Even made the news down in the Southern States!! [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Unfortunately they had to put it down as they couldn't get it to go back into the woods. They are quite a few here on the little mountain where I live.

While turkey hunting this spring I had a scruffy young bull come up within 15 feet and start grazing. Never even knew I was there. However, he did see the turkeys which were on their way toward me. He thought he would play with them but they ran like the dickens for the woods. I called for another couple of hours trying to get them to come back but they never did. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

-Rich