Thread: Welcome to Pets!

Administrator

Welcome to Pets!

Post photos, share stories, q&a's, etc...
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Re: Welcome to Pets!

Muhammad, show us your pets. You don't seem like the poodle type, but unless you tell us we will not know!

Administrator

In NY, I had cats... this was the last one, and the new owners of my house there, offered to keep her. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Couldn't get her to stand still for very long while focusing the camera... she would run after a couple seconds. [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Your cat looks spoiled rotten just like my cats. I have 3 cats and a dog. All four sleep on the bed with my wife and I. Works great until the dog rolls over on one of the cats or if there is a catfight. Makes for interesting evenings!
    It is also fun when Thomas catches a bat and brings it in to give to us as a present. Usually at 2:00 AM.
    What a nice kitty!

Administrator

When we got her from the shelter, she was really thin... let her settle into a 10lb bag of food every month (ok, maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but she could eat) and she beefed-up quite nicely! [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

This guy was dropped in the ditch right next to our mailbox some 12 years ago. He was hardly old enough to eat at the time. There where 7 pups total. I found out later where they came from ( small town ) . He is a cross between a chow and beagle, as you can see he eats well.

Here he is in younger days

You know that is one thing that REALY gets me. How can someone just dump a bunch of small pups on the side of the road? [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Glad to see one found a nice home. Looks pretty happy there. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

My wife and I are very much animal people. The whole reason for building in the country is so you can have room for your dogs, she wants to have goats someday and in general have room to be. It really irks me that people just don't respect anything they think is not equal to them. I would place my trust in an animal some days well before a human.

But here is our little bundle 'O Energy. Her name is Smudge.

Awww She is very cute. Smuge fits her very well. I have a Long haired grey cat named Georgie. I would show you a picture but our digital camera broke. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]