Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my land

Re: my land

You just have to keep thinning them out, so that some of them will get big someday.

In the last five years, I guess I have torn out thousands of little trees, either cutting them down, mowing them over, etc. Have lots to go yet. Once they are cleaned out, then some of them will get big. Have a cottonwood or two that are about 20 feet around them. I do not know how they got so big growing in all of the other saplings.

Ya I got that with my oaks. HUGE. with nothing but a ton of the saplins around. Hopeing a brush hog will take care of most.
    Paul Bradway

[img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Hey will ups ship trees I only have 2 trees on my 3 acres
    oaks would be nice for shae in the summer [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Just Wishing

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Ya, only problem is most are not oaks. Just trash trees. I got a TON of ash though.
    Paul Bradway

I am very envious of all that green you must have gotten more rain than here in VA. Beautiful property [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="orange"> </font color>

Well, that picture was taken last year. But it is almost as green this year. The weeds look good huh? [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

Well, hopfully the next picture will only be of dirt. They are suposed to start digging for the house today. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I will know when I stop by after work. [I hope, I hope, I hope]
    Paul Bradway

<font color="red">Well, hopfully the next picture will only be of dirt. They are suposed to start digging for the house today. </font color>

They dug. Go to the House thred on homebuilding to hear the contuning story.................. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway