Thread: How about family life?

How about family life?

How about a family life forum? This would be a place you could talk about your kids, wife, grandmother, etc. I know meny of us put our family right up there with our Tractors, and barns.[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]Just a thought.
    Paul Bradway

Re: How about family life?

I kinda agree.. lose the "education" category and roll it up into "raising kids" or "parenting". Most of us moved to the country to raise kids foremost, not turnips, and in this society we need all the help we can get.

Muhammad,

This sounds like ParentingByNet idea! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    :: D A V E
    :: g a t o r b o y

I also agree a Family Life forum would be useful. Raising kids in the country is a lot different than raising them in the city.

There are inconveniences to deal with due the longer drive to and from activities, fewer opportunities to make friends, etc. I knew a guy who finally just moved to the city because he was tired of the constant running back and forth.

Of course, there are also a great many advantages to raising kids in the country, and we could also share ideas and stories.

Mosey,
    I was raised in the country, and my wife was raised in the city. Its amazing every thing she missed out on. Laying on the grass watching the billions of stars on a clear fall night. Being able to play with your frends, and not having to worry about trafic. NOT going to the mall all the time as your only sorse of amusment. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I am glad I am now moving back to the country, after living in the city these last 15 years. Now I get to show not only my new baby,[Danielle, 11 weeks old] but my wife, how wounderfull life can be in the country. I cant wait. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway