Thread: Lester Building Systems

Lester Building Systems

I was at the Ohio State Farm Science Review yesterday and among other things, looked over all of the building displays. The Lester buildings seemed really good and the sales persons were very knowledgeable. Has anyone on CBN used or heard anything about them? From a quick cursory look, they seemed to have some really good ideas that were equivalent to or better than Morton. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Jim
    <font color="red">Go Bucks!</font>

Re: Lester Building Systems

I don't know anything about the Lester buildings, but the Bucks are looking strong again. It's nice to see a "tough" young running back following that heard of 350# blockers down the field... [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Go Bucks! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Lester Building Systems

Lester has been around for a long time and done alot of buildings in our area. I have a couple friends that have had Lester build their barns and they have had no complaints.