Thread: House

Hybrid View

Re: House

Yes the NY Attorney Generals office is looking into the "problem". There are a lot of people out a lot of money. They wrote contracts for homes in the developments, took these peoples deposits and now they have nothing. In some ways they are the lucky ones. They didn't get stuck with a house with problems and now no warranty.

Oh and since they went bankrupt every house they built is no longer warrantied. There was one couple at the Wedgewood Victims meeting thats roof is leaking. He called the roofer to see if he would back up his work and the guy spewed obscenities at him because he hadn't been paid.

So sad for everyone involved, except of course whoever has the money.

Michele
    Paul Bradway

Re: House

It might not be healthy to anger that many people. You never know who might go 'round the bend. The least likely folks can go "postal." Whether or not there is a way to recover $ there are some folks who may extract their pound of flesh. I'd hate to have to always wonder who might be considering taking a shot at me.

Oh well, maybe the guilty party will get hit by a truck and his estate, enrichened by his life insurance cold then be sued for $.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"