Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: House

Re: House

This is what filed the hole. I only hope that your project goes as smoothly as ours did. This picture was taken on Feb. 24 and the start date was Oct. 8. A lot of long days but we are in and love the home.

Best of Luck,

Tim

Paul,

Congratulations!! I'm glad the groundwork has finally started on your new house. I am envious! Before you know it you will be spending your first night in your new home and all the hassles and delays will be behind you.

I am hoping we get the ball rolling soon on our new home but I doubt it will be started before the first of the year. Can't wait! Can't wait!

Chris

Thank you all for the well wishes. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I can't wait to get in....
    Paul Bradway

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Good luck, Paul!!! At least the project is started!!!
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Looks like the will be pouring the celler walls this week. YEEEHAA! Lets get this thing built! Oh, can you tell I want to move? [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

Congratulations, we are really envious, no hole yet. It is encouraging to read all your posts guys. We built our shop this year to store all our junk and are clearing trees to make a house site. We are planning to start next year in May or so, after the road restrictions in No. Idaho are lifted. In the meantime we sold our house and are sitting in an appartment with the dog and cats. Can't wait, can't wait.

Congrats s1120,

We will hopefull be greaking ground first qtr of next year, but if we doug a whole like yours it would be a pond [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Way to close to sea level [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]

Good luck and keep the pics comin'

Well, we did not pour last week. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Seems that the rain we had a week ago slowed the guys down on the jobs before us. So anouther week come, and gone. Heres hoping for next week.
    Paul Bradway

[img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

The problem. the concrete truck got STUCK! [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] They had two REAL BIG wreakers to pull it out. Could not get any pics of it stuck, but got one of the after .
    Paul Bradway