Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Golf carts rule on the farm

Re: Golf carts rule on the farm

Are we talking an axle with a pumpkin or is it something akin to the off road go carts with a clutch and chain?

Steve

the ones I've seen, Steve, have "real axles" ... not the toy atv axles. With the use the average gas golf cart gets, I doubt much that the chain arrangement would last ... and therefore the golf courses wouldn't buy them (they don't make money with the cart sitting around which is why so few of them use electrics)

pete
    it's a shame that common sense isn't

Seems like the gas ones then would have more opportunities for modification and use on the typical farm. The ones I've seen have always looked kinda flimsy in the body. I guess I'll have to take a better look next time I get close to one.

Steve

About 8 year ago I bought a 3 wheel electric easygo. I put a bed on the back out of 2 X 12 and this is the best $750 I every spend in my life. I bought 5 acreas that had just had the timber remove. I moved rock, stumbs and you can image what else with the golf cart. I put two set sets of battries in it in seven years. I just bought a club car from a estate sale. My wife thought she want it. After about two weks she said sell the gas job we'll just have to share the electric ezgo. I love it. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]