Thread: 2002 National Hardware Show

2002 National Hardware Show

I am just now watching a show on HGTV (Home & Garden Television) about the 2002 National Hardware Show. It covered over a million square feet and ran three days recently in Chicago at McCormick Place. [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] You can go to www.hgtv.com and see a lot of the stuff you can either use or at least think would be neat to have. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You might want to check your local TV listings and see if you can catch this on HGTV later. It's really worth watching to see the latest gadgets.

How about a magnetic square you can use to hold projects together while you're working on them? Old news you say? Did I mention you can turn the magnet on or off with a switch? [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] If you like tools and gadgets as much as I do, you'll love this show [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: 2002 National Hardware Show

I liked the hand held wire feed welder. Look like some flash gordon (am I dating myself?) ray gun.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    hand held wire feed welder

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone at my welding class was talking about that tonight. It must have been shown before I started watching the show. Was this one that ran off a 12V battery?

Central PA, Near the site of the Largest Inflatable Dam in the US.

Hi Gary,

I got to watch the show yesterday. Afterwards I told my wife that there were 3 things "I couldn't live without". [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The first was the folding Utility Knife, then the Ti-Bone Hammer and Chuckable Pencil Sharpner. Some how I thought the show was 2 hrs last year. They didn't seem to have a lot of stuff on this year. Still was a good show. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Kent

Central PA, Near the site of the Largest Inflatable Dam in the US.

Wow, Forget the hammer. Got on the website, it's $194.99. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I stick with my Estwing. Knife is $24.99. Pencil Sharpner isn't out yet. Forgot to mention the clamps. They looked pretty nice also.