Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bambi's on his/her own now

Re: Bambi\'s on his/her own now

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I settled for posting the property with store bought signs but wanted to put up signs with a bit more character. Stuff like: Caution, severe tire damage! My rifle your tire

[/ QUOTE ]
    Now Pat...that is original,I like that!!!
    As for the Disney/Bambi thing........I know exactly where you are coming from.My 4 children have learned the truth about hunting and meat eating....My 3 girls liked to watch the Disney movies the/Bambi/Lion King and they know it is make believe.....but my youngest girl is becoming dads little deer hunting buddy,they know how good venison is.My son who is away at college never had an intrest in hunting...but he would help me skin the deer,hand it up to cool and cut it up.I never tried to force him to hunt,but having said that he would help me in anyway to get the deer to the freezer and dinner table once it was down.I have the comfort of knowing my children know this political correctness/anti hunting agenda is a bunch of crap. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Bambi\'s on his/her own now

The one I heard was: "Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again." Sort of funny in a macabre way.