I just bought the bigger trailer, at least bigger than you have. It's 6.5 between the whell wells, 16' bed, 7000lbs. My B8200 fits it really well. It handles like a dream with the weight on it.

That brings me to borrowing. I had been borrowing trailers. BUT... then I had to repair the brakes on one. Something wierd happened. I used it Friday, no problem. I got home, and disconnected with it fully loaded, since I needed to be on the same job Monday(I wont leave my tractor).

I get down to the bottom of our road, and I notice a brake is smoking. I check it out, but can not find anything wrong. I tried the next mile, up to my freeway on-ramp. Every thing looked ok when I checked it again.

I start up the on ramp, and one brake, the that had smoked, grabbed. I stop and look at it; nothing obvious. I disconnected my brake controller thinging it was flaky. It still grabbed off and on.

So, In the end, I wound up fixing the trailer(moral thing to do). Now, I broke my buddies trailer. I got it fixed, and he wasn't concerned, since we have a "only borrow it if you can afford to repair it" clause...

We bought our trailer the next day...