Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Radiators

Re: Radiators

Egon, I'm sorry but you'll have to break it down for me. I can't decipher your "mysterious dissapearance at an oil field construction site" comment? They'd take my truck? I'd hook up to the site and take it? The convergence of espionic emissions due to the configuration of my customization and (deleted for reasons of national security) would summon the "Greys" and they would either abduct me or the truck for a proper good "probing" or what? [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Funny you should mention oil field construction. One of the things I wanted but missed out on was to pick up a steel derrick (well over a hundred feet high would be fine) but I was out of phase with the boom bust cycle hereabouts and lost the opportunity.

Patrick (Historical note: My first use of a graphic, non ascii, emoticon.)
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Re: Radiators

Pat:
    The oilpatch welders usually have 3500's with a lincon welder mounted on them. Your truck is perfectely suited for their application but has many additions that would be benificial in their working envirnoment.

After an evening in the bar and some discusions it has not been too uncomon for several fellows to come out and find their trucks back to back and welded together.

Egon