Thread: We didnt do anything

We didnt do anything

Saw this group at the top of the stairs. They tried to look like they were not getting in trouble but I wasnt buying it for a minute.

Re: We didnt do anything

Almost makes you not wanna go up the stairs and see what they're "innocent" of [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, YA! There up to something. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I have three dogs, and I have seen that look WAY to many times. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

G
    U
    I
    L
    T
    Y
    !!!!
    Livin' the simple life, 'ceptin' my high speed internet! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Whatever they did, they know they'll get away with it by looking cute!!![img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img]
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

I received some email asking about there names.

THe black dog is Molly, She is a Lab Chow mix that we got from the pound. Sleeping and barking at critters is her mission in life.
    The other dog is Maggy, She is an unknow mutt mix and kind of adopted us. She showed up a couple of years ago with a pup. She lived out in our barn. I suspect she was just dumped when she had pups. She was not leary of people but the pup acted as if he had either been beaten or never been near a human. Finally got the pup and brought him in. He hid in the corner and shook. Took a while for us to gain his trust. He finally calmed down. The pup evential went to antoher family. Maggy, just kinda of stayed after the pup left. She is a nice dog and well mannered except she like to sleep on the bed. Both dogs are "inside" dogs. The spend the day out in a fenced area but spend the rest of the time in with the family.

The cats are about 4 months old. I found 5 kittens and a half dead moma cat in my pasture while I was walking before bush hogging. Looks like moma cat found something bigger and loss the fight. She died a few days after I found her. We hand fed the 5 kittens with droppers. We lost one of the kittens. She never did gain much weight and couldnt eat solid foods. The remaining four we kept for an while then we had to take 2 off to the shelter. (NEVER pee on my wifes shoes if you want to stay with us). The cats left are CB (Chubby Butt), She is the black and white cat. Very much the alpha female, she doenst take guff from anyone including the dogs.
    Squawny is the other cat, typical cat, have fun, eat and sleep.

Just saw your picture and it is wonderful. They sure look guilty to me. [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]