Thread: What sould I ask for a Husky 55

What sould I ask for a Husky 55

I have a 2 1/2 year old Husqvarna 55(not a rancher) with a 20"bar that has been a good saw but I am thinking about selling it and buying a 372xp or the like. Any idea how much I should ask for it?

Re: What sould I ask for a Husky 55

KC -- No idea what to ask for it, but why not keep it? I traded my smaller saw in for a Husky 372XP and while I really love that big saw there are times (like limbing or doing work off the ground) where I wish I'd put a 16" bar on the small saw and kept it.

Pete

I like the idea, and have already done it. I also have a husky 136 with a 14" bar just for that type of work

Well after some thought I think I will have 3 saws rather than 2,just keep the 55 for backup. I am wondering about Husqvarna's decision to hit the big box stores with product, It is my understanding that mcullough(sp?) was a good line untill they did the same thing and you see where they are now. for that reason I still want a 372xp but I am considering looking at a stihl 440 since they still only sell through a dealer network, any thoughts?