Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oil-less Air Compressor

Re: Oil-less Air Compressor

That is the same compressor I have and I use it the same as you guys. Airing up tires on car, tractor & motorcycle, operate air tools for working on same. The only thing I wish was that they had the upright ones back when I bought this one so it would take up less floor space in the garage.

We sure tried our best, but i give him all the credit because no matter how you bring them up they still have their own head. You cant make them use it and you cant stop them from abuseing it. Thanks for the compliment. Here are his senior picture proofs for graduation last year.
    Larry

Where did the pictures go...might be to big. Ill try again. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

This probably isint the right thread for this but...Here is another gift he got his parents. He went and got these old time pictures Of him and his lady and brother and sister. They turned out wonderfull. We love them! [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

That is pretty cool. I like that one. Looks like a fine boy you've got there.

Thanks, he is a great kid..well young man. I hope the other 2 follow his footsteps. They have a good role model so time will tell. They wont let you smile in them old time pictures. I guess it would spoil the setting. Im glad i wasnt there, i allways get the kids laughing during pictures [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]