Thread: Saturn Employee

Saturn Employee

I am an employee of Saturn Corporation in Car Final Repair. I would be happy to try and answer any of your questions about the Saturn VUE or the new Saturn ION. You can ask here or e-mail me at bbelford@charter.net

Re: Saturn Employee

Interesting job title - so you fix what comes off the line with problems? Would be interesting to hear what sort of things that you repair.

Also, what % of the L series are sourced in Germany where the car originated from the Opel?

Re: Saturn Employee

Yes, I repair vehicles and I hope to be out of a job with quality. My speciality is testing vehicles on a test track, water testing vehicles and any other minor repairs as needed. I don't have much information on the L-Series because that vehicle is built in Wilmington, DE. We in Spring Hill, TN build the VUE and the ION. I can tell you that if you are looking for parts content on that vehicle or any vehicle you can get that information on the sticker next to the price label called Consumer Information Label. It will give you a parts content in a percentage form.