Glad you like the car - It's a 2 door hardtop, 454, TH400, Ford 9 [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I also wish I'd kept most of the cars I've ever had.

I'll continue to post pictures as I get the foundation done if it will help anybody else.

The 4 man crew raised the trusses by hand - glad I did not have to do it as they are not light!
Hope I explain this OK - One guy was on top of each side wall, 2 guys on the ground. They had slings on each end of the truss and a couple of 2x4's nailed to the center vertical brace of the truss. They hoisted one side of the truss onto a side wall, then hoisted the other side so the truss would up resting on the side walls, but hanging upside down (ridge towards the ground). Then the 2 guys on the ground used the long 2x4's to slowly flip the truss up into a vertical position. When it was straight up (guys on ground still holding it) the guys on the sidewalls nailed it to the sidewall columns and/or column stubs. Then while one guy still held it vertical another one got on a ladder and nailed a 2x4 brace from the new truss back to the other trusses for support. They had a system, but it still took being careful how they handled the trusses.

PJ, the roof/wall panels are 26ga factory coated - colors are standard mfg selections: Polar white 0111, Red 0241. There is also a Crimson Red 0212, but it was a little too red if you know what I mean. Most of the barn and metal builders use these same color applications.

Building is "gutter ready" which means the roof panels overhang the sidewalls about 2" or so. I'll install a gutter on each side with a downspout at each end of the gutter.