Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I welcome

Am I welcome

Hi all
    I have just registered in Countrybynet but i don't live in America and i guess my lifestyle is somewhat different, does this mean i am not welcome? [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

vin
    made in Korea Vin

Re: Am I welcome

Well, You do live in A country right? Works for me. Come on in, grab a seat, and a cup of coffee. Read up, and tell us whats on your mind. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

I guess it does say "The Traditional American Lifestyle Community", doesn't it? Well, where is it said you can't have a traditional American lifestyle anywhere in the world? And since America is the great melting pot, who says the traditional American lifestyle isn't just a copy of the traditional Australian? I say you're welcome no matter! Besides, this traditional American did the traditional American thing and vacationed (actually Honeymooned) in Australia many years ago. Can't wait to go back [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Rob

A citrus growing, sulky sitting, daedong driver with a big smile.. entertaining website there Vin. Spare us no Aussie opinions!

Good morning/evening? and welcome! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Fishman

<font color="blue">Good morning/evening? </font color>

Yesterday/tomorrow? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Good morning here, evening there, yesterday or tomorrow [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] <font color="red"> </font color> thanks for having me on board <font color="red"> </font color>
    made in Korea Vin

Hey daedong. Thanks for the map. [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

Vin

I am not sure there is room for 2 of us in this board [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I have had a great deal of fun on TBN for the last 2 years or so and have found it interesting learning about the American way of life and I bet some Americans have learned a few things about us Aussies too !!

Cheers

From OZ

Are you welcome?...........don't be silly.........we all are different people,thats what makes this board so interesting.different people/different ideas......
    Welcome............................[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]