Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I welcome

Re: Am I welcome

Vin -- At first I thought this was a silly question, then I noticed right at the top of the Webpage it says "The Traditional American Lifestyle Community." Funny thing is, I never thought of this or TBN as having anything to do with the American lifestyle...it has to me always been more of a Rural lifestyle thing regardless of the posters' country.

At any rate, I relish points of view from members in other nations. As I mentioned in a previous post, my US warship once pulled into an Ozzie port on the anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea. All of us American sailors were treated like royalty, as if we had personally won the battle, and will always have a soft spot for Australians.

Welcome aboard! [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

You can be CBN's "The Man from Murray River". With this kind of exposure you could become famous, maybe someome will make a movie or write a poem about you.

Welcome [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I guess they can put up with an aussie mate,they have been putting up with [barely] a hillbilly for a few months now.goodday,or is that guday? RICHARD GAUTHIER

Very cool website vin, kind of like taking a trip to australia without the jetlag!! Welcome aboard. Love your man lift you were using to pick the oranges. Could have used one of those when painting my barn!!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

First the croc hunter, then Neil, and now you. It is an invasion [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Welcome, one day I would love to visit, it looks like a beautiful contry, with a rich environment, and history, and a great culture. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

G'day, mates!!!!
    [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Gary
    Bluegrass Music ...
    Finger-pickin' good!

back

hi

Back after many months away. This is a great forum. just been very busy since christmas.

If any of you fellas want to come to Australia my wife and i would be please to put you up in our house and i am sure Neil would do the same. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

vin [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    made in Korea Vin