Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kia

Kia

I have a kia sportage which i am very happy with, i am now looking at buying a Kia Rio for my wife does anyone have any thoughts regarding the Rio.
    made in Korea Vin

Re: Kia

hey deadong my wife and I have the old kia sephia 1997 it has 96000 miles now and is starting to go south mostly my fault lack of good maintinance. Anyway its been a good car put in some gas and off you go I have had no worries with it un til now. I would buy a new Rio but we just paid this one off I'd say go for it can't beat the warranty and 36 mpg is great for $7000.00 [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    Just Wishing

I went to the city yesterday, bought my wife a new Kia Rio from a dealer on the outskirts of Adelaide our only major city. Drove it home last night, about 110 km or 60 mile your lingo. It went very good, great value at $14,850 on road aussie dollar (about $7400us). I went on a real spending spree while in the big smoke I also bought a digital camera. they have come down in price here you can still pay $2000aussie but there are quite a lot of budget models around now. I paid $599aussie for an olympus 2.oo megapixel and they threw in a pair of binoculars valued at $99 attached is the first photo taken with the new camera of the new car.
    made in Korea Vin

Hey Vin

You big Wuss !!! [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

From OZ

Neil

I did say it was for the wife [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    made in Korea Vin

Nice looking car! You should enjoy the Olympus, that's what I've been using, but mines' old enough it's not even a full megapixel. Still takes good pictures though. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What's growing on the trees? Apples? Citrus? Nice to see something green right now. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I'll have to snag a picture outside so you'll know what I mean.

SHF

SHF
    you have obviously not visited my website at http//:stonevahestate.tripod.com

however they are oranges.
    made in Korea Vin

Neil

have we discovered another aussie word
    made in Korea Vin

We don't grow many oranges here. The climate is not conducive to their survival 4 or 5 months of the year. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I say not many, because there are a couple of hot houses that I know of... [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What we do have is Blueberries, Blackberries, Cherries, Apples, Grapes, Plums, and Pears. A little farther South in the State they can grow peaches and Paw Paws (sort of tastes like an over ripe banana and looks like a big potato). Most of the Cherries and Grapes are grown along the Lake Shore as Lake Michigan tends to regulate the temperature and weather allowing optimum conditions. Apples don't seem to be as sensitive as the Cherries and Grapes and are grown inland also. I read somewhere that one small area along the shore line has the same weather patterns as the Bordeaux (sp?) region in France. Which explains why it has a big winery there now.

To grow citrus, we'd have to move quite a ways south. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Nah

I was referring to the rego number !!!

Cheers [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

From OZ