Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The dog, another photo I'm playing with

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Re: The dog, another photo I\'m playing with

We have three dogs. A St. Bernard, a mastiff mix (all mastiff of diferent types) and a Lab/Australian Shepherd mix. The St Bernard and the Lab/Aus mix love water, and we have two wading pools for them. One just like the one in your picture and one bigger one. They'll play in those pools all day, and the mastiff thinks they're nuts![img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Yeah hank...they would be....I come clean....turned over a new leaf...
    Not going to stir the pot anymore....although I had fun giving and recieving [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I am an ornery fart at times [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...no harm meant..

Just want to get along and talk tractors/trucks/whatever else is on the table.... [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Scott(?), I've always enjoyed your posts! The identity giveaway was the comment in the unheated toilets thread, being a WVa outhouse [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] that and the GSD's.

Yeah I was Scott as well.........still here and hope to be for a long time. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for telling me you enjoyed my posts,some did not and some did.I thought what the heck,just try to be cool about things and get along.This is a good forum with a good group of people. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, Walrus... er, Scott. I knew it was you, too. Your reference to Planet West in one of your posts gave it away for me.

Yep, sometimes it is better to go along to get along. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Glad you're still with us.
    Chris

Sparky really likes his pool in the summer--as you can see he's pretty fat, and getting old, and really does not tolerate the heat at all. He's my best buddy and constant companion. The first retriever I"ve ever had, and now I"m sold on the breed. I got him when he was about two, and wish I could have had him when he was a puppy.