Thread: Clumbsy dogs causing their owners pain

Clumbsy dogs causing their owners pain

Anybody else have a clumbsy dog? I was napping on the couch last night and the boys were wreslting nearby. Wilson went to paw at me and nearly took my eye out. He gave me a good scratch on the face.

A couple years ago he broke my sister's nose. He was wining to be let up into the bed. She leaned over the side of the bed & he jumped headfirst into her nose! It looked like a scene from the shinning, bloody handprints all over the house as she tried to stop the nose bleed. I don't think the Doc's at the Hospital believed her story & suspected some kind of domestic abuse.
    Hazmat

Re: Clumbsy dogs causing their owners pain

Yeah... uh, huh... I believe it, too Haz... The dog broke her nose. Sure, if you say so... [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

My wife and I get scratched regularly when our cats unexpectedly launch off of our laps... the ol' bare legs always seem to be scratched up from their back claws. I would hardly classify their behavior as clumsy... calculated and scheming perhaps!
    Chris

My cat used to sleep on top of the TV, (much to my displeasure.) She had this habit, when deeply asleep, of rolling off the front of the TV, then stalking away in an indignant huff. You'd think I pushed her off. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I have several scars from dog play "mistakes". Nothing major, all in fun.

It took a couple of times for one of my dogs to teach me that there are times when it just isn't wise to lean over them. Nothing as major as a bloody nose, but it still hurt.