Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pole saw/long reach chainsaw

Re: Pole saw/long reach chainsaw

You have no idea how gratified I am to learn my wife is not the only person in the nation to use her shotgun so creatively!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pete

LazyJArabians... It isn't always what you do or buy, it is what you call what you do or buy. Hunting expedition??? Could you be refering to a natural healing journey of alternative meditation and natural resource appreciation coupled with a short term application of alternative nutrition and exercise customized to your personal needs to restore your productivity and vigor and return you to full productivity through enhancments derived via the short restorative program in which you participated?

Didn't you return with your Ying and Yang much more in harmony and a restored flow of Chi? Benefits, both tangible and intangible, certainly far exceeded the cost (a paltry $450). The single duck isn't part of a cost/benefit calculation, its intrinsic worth isn't of importance, it is a symbol, tha value of which is incalculable.

I gotta go, the breakfast bell rang...

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Well stated, Pat! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Perhaps some funding is available via NIMH for a study of such alternatives..?

Pete