Thread: White Christmas

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

White Christmas

The forecast for upstate New York is 1 - 2 feet of snow on Christmas Day!!![img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I've got the tractors all ready for some heavy plowing tomorrow, luckily we weren't planning on going anypalce!!

Let it snow, we're ready!!![img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Be careful, be safe, and have a Merry Christmas!!!![img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Re: White Christmas

Our report this morning was for clear skies most of this week, but the radar did show some heavy weather headed Northeast through Southern Ohio. The speed it appeared to be moving, I don't know if you're going to have to wait until Christmas!

Send some pics! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

SHF

I just found out about that 1-2feet forcast this morning. Hope it misses us. I got the tractor all set, and am going to get the plow truck all ready tomatrrow at the land.[got to get the guys in so they can work on the house[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]]
    Paul Bradway

You sure that's not a <font color="green"> "Chamber of Commerce" </font color> forecast. I get a chuckle out of our local weathermen, they'll be predicting snow for the weekends on their Wednesday night forecast. It brings the downstaters up in droves with their ski gear, snowmobiles and fat wallets. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Argee [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Argee,

Shhh! You're not supposed to tell them we really don't get any snow and cold weather! Otherwise the downstaters won't come up with them fat wallets. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

It looks like the downstaters might not be able to get here because of to much snow. We got well over a foot Christmas day. Im going out to play...i mean plow with my tractor in a few minutes. A few coffee's first!
    Larry

It totally missed us. Not even a dusting of new snow on the ground. The sun is shining today and the sky is blue with just a few whispy clouds.

SHF

We got hit. Well over a foot. Boy did i get some tractor time [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Yeeeee Haaaaa
    Larry