Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: video tape cabinet

Re: video tape cabinet

Dont think im buckin for sales, just showing off a little portion of our work we dabble in with our spare time.
    [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Larry

Thanks for taking the time to share your work here, as you and your wife have a fun and productive hobby.
    Now, how about a pic of the shaper and the shop? [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Excellent work, and your wife's addition is just what it takes to push the sales.

I've always liked tapered table legs. Of all the methods one could use to mill the taper (jointer, shaper, table saw, band saw, etc) which one do you use?

And I'm with beenthere.....let's see some pix of the shop!

I use a taper attachment for my table saw to do taper legs. I dont have any pics of my shop to say so. We moved 2 years ago and i did alot of carpentry work to the house for one year straight and didnt do to much wood working. I am just getting my wood shop back in shape from moving while doing some stuff now. I only had the tools set up for carpentry needs and not cabinets and other crafts. Here is a pic of one of my rail and style cutters installed. This was at my other house. At this point i have temperary walls laged down to contain dust while doing the carpentry work to the house. This winter ill sit down and put a plan together on how much room i want to use from the basement for my shop and put up some real walls and outlets. This is working for the few hot jobs i had for my mom.