Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snow Pictures

Re: Snow Pictures

17K! Do you use bottled Oxygen like they do on Everest? IIRC, in aircraft Oxygen is required above 12K or so.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

DocHeb, I also have the Camedia software. Just upgraded to a new PC, and have tried to find a version of Camedia that will run on WinXP. Does the version you have run on XP? If yes, where did you purchase it, or how did you get it to run on XP? Thanks.

Bob

My wife and I were both completely captivated by the sheer amount of flat farmland in the foreground of your photo! Forget about the beautiful scenery -- the joy of being able to plant veggies and not worry about the tractor tipping over was what got our attention! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pete

I use that software also - Camedia - Version 1.1 - Works on my Dell Xp - Xp Pro [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I'm not a certified geek, but in general doesn't XP run all the older WIN98 and WIN95 Software?

Bob, I had my Olympus Camera and Camedia Master (forgot the version, but now running 1.2) before I upgraded from ME to XP. I can't remember for sure whether I upgraded after I changed to XP or not, but if you need software downloads, go to the Olympus web site and click on software downloads.

On the Olympus web site - Camedia version 4.0 is available for $19.95 + S/H.

Wow. Ouch. Brrrr. It sure is beautiful but I think you're nuts, in a good way. I'd climb a mountain to be at a beach... : ) or hear some good bluegrass but it's gotta be warm.
    I ain't got enough long johns to keep me warm at 0, much less at -30 .
    Bo McCarty, Realtor

Ooops been away for a while.... Went in 2000 and 2001 no summit! Boo.. weather one year, and flu the next..
    A week at 17500 was enough for me!

As to oxygen. none needed. Yep needed for pilots etc. because of quick change in pressure.
    with proper acclimatization, it is OK...
    we take soemtimes upwards of 2 weeks to really make it to the high mountain so your body can get used to the lower pressure..
    That's why a climb on Everest can take 3 or 4 months!!

Cheers
    Curtis
    Livin' the simple life, 'ceptin' my high speed internet! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]