Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbee

Newbee

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Good morning everyone, I am a newbee here and I just wanted to stop in and say hello and introduce myself, we live in Branch, AR retired one year. Raising critters and very soon a garden. We moved here from Houston, TX and love the country. I enjoy being able to walk out to the barn to visit with my critters and sing at the top of my lungs and not worry about bothering anyone except maybe the critters.

Have a <font color="red"> </font color> rainbow <font color="blue"> </font color> day!
    EI

Re: Newbee

Welcome and leave the duct tape to us LOL [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Welcome!! Can we call you E-I for short?[img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

A lot of us are in similar situations. My wife (Eartmother) and I moved from Long Island to upstate New York over two years ago. We have a farm, that we are trying to put back into operation, so we have a lot in common, as do many of the other members. I think you'll find CBN is a great source of information. Post lots of questions and respond to other posts. We all learn a lot from each other!

Enjoy!![img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

You can even call me just E, whatever. Thanks for the welcome now if I can just figure out how to work everything I will be very happy.

E [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    EI

Howdy EI!

I've only been here for a bit myself, but these folks seem to stay pretty much on-topic, and I haven't seen any of the sort of behavior that happens on that "other" board [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I promise to behave too...

Heck if you behave I am leaving Ron/PA should be here any minute, I hope. I am trying to walk him through it. Don't ask

E
    EI

Branch? That little crossroads south of Ozark? I used to have to travel to that regional education co-op there. Seem to remember the city limits sign from the east and west were on opposite sides of the same post!

<font color="blue">We moved here from Houston, TX and love the country</font color>

Hmmm, you got the better end of it. I moved from rural south Ark. to the Houston area 26 years ago. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I will soon be moving to the "country" in west Chambers co. but it will still be a far cry from true country living. I will take what I can get until I retire, though. Welcome to CBN!
    Chris

glad to see you here eieio an hope you enjoy every thing here seems like a wonderfull place lots of info, but guess what way up here in canada we can hear that singing wonder if the duct tape would help with that lol, glad your here [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hello Ei, Dennis,Rich,Chris,Lazy J,14 and Toolman. This is my first visit here too. Looks like a nice site. EI your pig not feeling well? I see it's not eating out of the trough today.
    Later Bob