Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbee

Re: Newbee

hello bob nice to meet you ,look forward to some interesting visits here , lots of info ,glad to be here also

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Howdy, Bob!!!

This is a great day for new members!!!

Welcome!!!![img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Thank you Rich, just got out the map book and saw where your from, Never been over in that part of NY. Just been to Buffalo/Springville and I90 west to 79. That pic of the PA/NY border looks familliar. I'm from north of the lake in Ontario.
    Later Bob

Well Bob I really have to do something about my poor pig but I cannot find a net vet. Still looking though!!

ei
    EI

Pig Fixed

Well Bob found me a net vet and my pig is now eating, between the vet bill and the feed maybe I would have been better off having him just sit there!!?? [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
    EI

Re: Pig Fixed

That's good EI, he's eating and the tail is curled all is well. Now you better get started on that garden, Grover has his planted today, almost didn't get it done with the hot spell in Alberta though.
    Later Bob [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Pig Fixed

i don,t think grove r has been planting gradens , i hear he,s to sunburned to do much , [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] he has to plant some shade trees maybe some palms would do the trick, later all

Hello back at ya, BOb! Glad to see this sudden influx of new members here at CBN! The more the merrier! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Chris

Hi Chris, guess your shivering in the cold down there in Frosty Texas, Grover from Alberta juse arrived I see and he might be able to send you some of the warmest air in North America to warm things up. Of corse when we all get talking the air get's a little hot too. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Later Bob

Yeah, I love the winters here but HATE the summers. Heat, mosquitoes and humidity are not my cup of tea.

My oldest daughter lives in Calgary. I have been there twice and love that part of the world... especially the Canadian Rockies.
    Chris