Thread: Dog/Cat Repeller Kit

Dog/Cat Repeller Kit

Has anyone tried this? Does it work?

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/p...ons=&code=

Re: Dog/Cat Repeller Kit

<font color="blue"> Has anyone tried this? Does it work?
    </font color>

Nothing ventured...nothing gained....They look like they might work and they're somewhat attractive...

I gotta tell you Mosey, you got more patience with your cats than most people...(that's an admirable quality) I would have dispatched them long ago to never never land.

Have you considered chloride (same stuff they use on the roads) for your carport pad? I don't think they (the cats) would find the smell offensive as much as they would find the touch sensation offensive (clammy feeling) on their paws.....Don't know as it would work, but it would keep the dust down as your reseaching a solution.

I still think you should consider lead poisining.... [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    Argee [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Agree - I do have quite a bit of patience, which is a rare virtue these days! I'm trying to win this battle of "training the cats where to go poop" because of 2 reasons. One is that I got the cats for the kids and the kids like them. Two is that the cats do a good job of keeping the mouse population down - although so far the cats are actually more trouble than the mice! I'm trying to keep in mind that the cats are really still kittens (still only 10 months old), so it may just take some time for them to learn. For example, about 4 months ago not being able to dig didn't seem to matter to them, they just went on top. But, now that they're older they seem to only want to go where they can dig and cover it up. They have learned the meaning of the word "NO!", especially if it comes from me in a very growling voice!

Agree - "Nothing ventured...nothing gained...."

Yeah, that's true. But, I could also lose $20 + shipping, which is about $26. Too many companies out there make a good living on selling worthless junk not caring if it really works or not. Return customers aren't needed if they can make enough money on ripping people off one time and enough people become victims of their schemes! The biggest offender of that type of unethical scheme is the toy manufacturers!

So, I'd prefer to research a product first and not be a victim of a scam.

Just another "hunch" Danny. Before long you will have a favorite of the two, and after a while admit that you actual like the little critters.