Thread: Nice service from Delta

Nice service from Delta

I recently bought several used Delta tools which needed a few parts. When I called Delta they sent me manuals for each of the machines with parts lists at no charge (I was surprised and real happy as I expected to pay for each of the manuals).

Later on when I called on the parts, I found that several of the parts were no longer available. At this point, I figured that I was either out of luck or would be cobbing something together. Instead, the Customer Service Rep at Delta said that she would have drawings of the parts sent to me so that I could have the parts made up. Less than a week later I received C size prints which I can easily use to fabricate the parts I need (This is great - I don't think there are many companies which would support 30+ year old machines in this fashion).

Needless to say, when I buy additional tools for the shop, I'll look real closely at what Delta has for sale.

Central PA, Near the site of the Largest Inflatable Dam in the US.

Re: Nice service from Delta

Hi Andy,

I had the same experience with Delta. I bought a Rockwell (Delta bought Rockwell out) Band Saw from a friend of mine, and wanted a manual for it. I called Delta, and they sent me a manual free of charge. Its great to know that there are still companies out there that put the costumer first. I know I always remember this when looking for new tools. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kent

Re: Nice service from Delta

I've had real good luck with Delta. The one time I had to call for parts support, the operator went out of her way to make sure I got what I needed under warranty and expressed shipped. She told me that Delta stands behind it's products, and I believe her.

Steve