Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Portable Buildings

Re: Portable Buildings

>> Any idea how much weight one of these containers would support ON TOP?

If you frame the tank so that the weight goes to the sides and corners they'll support a lot of weight. On trains they are always double stacked and on ships they are stacked a lot higher than that.

Try looking here. cover-all or here farmtek Against popular belief, the cover-all buildings, except for the Titan series can be bought in kit form only.

I was just gonna reccommend the farmtek as I just threw away the catalog. If I recall they had a 48ft L x 12ftH by 20Ft W for $2995?? That was with one fixed end cap and one with a door. Not gonna beat that price per sq foot anywhere. Personally I wouldn't be concerned about the security issue. Having been in law enforcement for the past 18 years in your type situtation I've found anyone who would break in by cutting the material would also have no problem breaking in a steel sided building. If you're isolated you're vulnerable - period. a simple 3 foot bolt cutter will go through a pretty big lock and an 8 lb sledge will take out a good size reinforced door. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]