Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone used a "deer-cam" or trail viewing cam?

Re: Anyone used a \"deer-cam\" or trail viewing cam?

Have you gotten that tractor out yet???? We are waiting with baited breath to hear how you did it.
    Mike

Thats why he wants the camera, to see how the guy who steals it gets it going [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I have been using the Highlander Photoscout for the last 3 months. Pricey, but it works and their tech guys are knowledgable and responsive. My latest setup gave me nothing but exposed film but this is the first real problem. I expect I did something wrong. At this point, I have no regrets.

I now have pictures of 11 different bucks (no big keepers), many unidentifiable does, a bobat, fox, coon, coyote and rabbits. Only one daytime deer picture. I'm hooked.

They sell a digital but I question the speed that I understand most digitals utilize.

I bought a Digital CamTrakker a couple years ago. It was when they first started using Digital cameras in game trackers. It cost $1250 back then, I am not sure the cost now but it works great. I set the camera to take the pics as fast as possible because it doesn't cost anything to develop the film. Never have had a problem with CamTrakker cameras or software. Take care.