Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pickup bed cover ideas

Re: pickup bed cover ideas

Steve - Yeah, I checked EBay. I'm leaning heavily toward the painted Leer, since it also has a better latch (the other one requires a key to open every time and the Leer has a handle that can either be unlocked or locked), plus the Leer mounts on with C-clamps and the other one requires drilling holes.

Re: pickup bed cover ideas

Using a key everytime would ensure the lid was locked all the time. On the other hand, those locks tend to wear out. From what you've described, I think I'd lean toward the painted one too.

Steve

so do you anyone knows how hard is a Hard Tonneau Covers? anyone knows this thing? and differentiate it from the soft one.

I don't think there are any covers that you would call "easy". If you want it to be secure, you have to do whatever it takes, depending on the type of cover you choose. That is just the choice you have to make - which is going to be the one you can live with.

There are a lot of options for tonneau covers. The soft ones are like the Jeep soft tops which are easy to use. The downside is it's easy to wear out and it doesn't ensure protection to your stuff. It is also prone to damage. The hard covers are also easy to use but isn't lightweight compared to the soft ones. By the way, I use the Bak-Flip for my truck.

A lot of spam posts here as well, admin.