Help everybody!

I don't post a lot but try to keep up on the threads. Anyway I need a remedy for an ant problem.

We have little black ( pharoh, sugar, etc) ants invading around one of the bathrooms and in the kitchen. We have a slab on grade house, so I can't get under it, but I have sprayed around the outside drilled holes in the stem wall and injected my bug spray under there.

I have also used the little round disks that have food they are supposed to take back to the nest and share with their friends and a granular stuff sprinkled around the outside and in the bottom cabinets. Still no dice. These guys just keep coming.

My wife keeps a pretty clean kitchen so it isn't a cleanlyness issue. I dropped a speck pizza on the stove and you would have thought it was a full blow pinic!

My next thought is to pull the bottoms out of the cabinets and start spraying there. We have a fomica backsplash in the kitchen and you can see them coming up through a little bitty gap around the window trim above the sink. I have sprayed down it too.

My next thought is to try to find something they like better than the store bought ant food. I know they like pizza and spinach. I spilled a little piece of spinach at lunch on the counter and by the time we finished lunch they had surrounded it!

How about a tasty mix for these guys?

Thanks

Gary