Well of course you're right,a tiller behind a tractor breaks sod better than a walk behind,I never said it didn't.The thing I was making fun of was the size of his garden that he uses that tractor tiller on,its 10 yds by 10 yds,but like I said if you got it you might as well use it.Now my garden is about 150 ft. by 150 ft,and for years I have tilled it with nothing more than that 8 hp. troybilt.I'm not really bragging its that I haven't got a tiller for my tractor yet,I just got the tractor last fall,but I'll have one for next spring,you can bet on that,because I know that tractor tiller is easier and quicker.I plant winter rye every fall as a cover in the garden,and by spring,it is sod,probably worse than some lawns.It takes me many hours to get it ready for planting,Igot to go over it 4 or five times,but get it I do,we can and freeze.But if I just had a 10 yd. by 10 yd,or even 20 yd. by 20 yd. garden I don't think I would spend 1,300 on another tiller,right now,maybe if I was older and weaker I wouldn't fell that way,I'm only 47,by the time I get to 65 or so,I might start to wear down a little.I did mention my neighbor uses his tractor post hole diger to plant flowers with,didn't I? Don't get your self worked into the ground now. RICHARD GAUTHIER