Thanks for the advice and words or warning. We totally understand the enormous task that lies ahead. And so far, weather, "hard earth", and ill concrete guys have delayed us by two weeks and 2 days. We originally factored in about 4 1/2 weeks worth of delays in the June - August portion of the project plan.

Today the 'crete is in...forms come down tomorrow...waterproofing wed...foundation floor prep this Friday...final pour early next week...framing to begin soon there after.

One good note, the building material was delivered on time (13 tons of it) and we were able to unload, sort, and stack in a days time...we take every small milestone as a tremendous victory.

bigbukhntr, no, we're not discouraged by your realistic insights. 90 days is rather rediculous, but we need a rediculously unrealistic goal to achieve rediculously unrealistic results. Matter of fact I think we perform better by hearing others say "it can't be done". I personally love the challenge...if you ask me steep goals are the only thing keeping me alive.

No C.O. in these parts. And we're not above roughing it for a 2-3 seasons...remember the PBS special last year on the Pioneer house? Talk about inspiration!

Pictures are due back in a day or so. Unfortunately, with the exception of the clearing, the progress we documented was paid for. Our pride will come when we start showing you pictures of the work we did ourselves.

Gatorboy. What kind of work did you do on your basement? How big? How long did it take?

So far...still having fun... and still in deep prayer!

God Bless,

r-y