Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gettimg rid of bad gas

Re: Gettimg rid of bad gas

<font color="red"> Do it to your homebuilder....
    </font color>

I would need to wait a year or so. Till the gas gets REAL bad. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, looks like I will be bringing the boat home from my vacation home in the next month or so. I will then have a chance to get some much needed work done on it. I kind of miss not going out on the boat, but with all the house nightmeare, and the new baby the year before, I just have not had the time. Hears looking foward to next year! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Paul Bradway

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Do it to your homebuilder....

[/ QUOTE ]

I see the builder is advertising up a storm on cable tv...

Paul, maybe you should run some ad's on cable tv that coincide with his... [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

<font color="red">Paul, maybe you should run some ad's on cable tv that coincide with his... </font color>

LOL Well we got some more chips to fall first, but anouther "happy custermer" Put an add in one of the local homes for sale books. Also there was a little bit about them on the local news the other week. People say the builder showed there true side on the news.[that would be the south side, of a north bound horse [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ]
    Paul Bradway