I'm looking at framing nailers. I appreciate the tutorial I've gotten ghosting coversations on other air tools here on CBN, so I figured I'd start a thread here. I've posted this over on TBN, too.

I've got a couple projects to do - a shed and a garage rebuild. We have great sources of local green lumber at good prices, so I'll be using rough stuff, green or dry. Football and foolishness have resulted in knees and elbows that tire soon - even forcing a week off or so if I push too far. So I'm starting to look for help - that's why we finally bought the Ford last Summer.

There are as many brands as there are colors - but I am looking at Porter Cable, Bostitch, and Senco....the local lumber yard is holding up the Senco as best (as is dear old Dad) - they also sell the other two I mentioned. I gave them my needs - build two buildings and then just homeowner work - and they suggested the Senco FramePro 751XP.

Anyone have any opinions? Experience? This model is new, I think. Locally it is around $370.00; I've found it on line for $289.00 with free shipping. The second question is does anyone have experience with Nailzone? They the lowest prices so far. I'm searching Google now, looking for business opinions of them.