Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Generac home standby generators

Re: Generac home standby generators

Package came today. Looks like a nice setup. A cat 1 pin drops past the locking lug and down into the cradle. To unlatch, just lift the bar, which retracts the locking lug. The bar is held up by a bolt mounted on a movable mount. After you drop the draft arms and drive forward., release the bar holding the locking lug in the retracted position.

I hope to mount them this weekend but might not make it. Depends on weather and other commitments.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Thanks for info Gary. My jury is still out. Wonder how it would work without U bolts? Balls would still work. If you shortened your lower arms then you could go back to the original hitch length and not have to mess with changing PTO shafts. I have concers regarding STRENGTH. Is it really tough enough to take a pounding with heavy implements, worked hard?

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Pounding, heavy implements? Hey I've got a JD 4100. The only implements I have are a 48" cutter and a 60" boxblade. Oh and a 72 inch light duty back blade. I plan to buy a 48-60" RFM in the Spring. I think these adaptors will make it easire to change implements. I wount have to muscle them from side to side trying to slip the ball links over the pins. I didn't get to install them today because of the rain. But hey, they're hanging drywall in the new house!
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?