Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grizzly scratch and dent sales.

Re: Grizzly scratch and dent sales.

<font color="green"> After a couple of projects are run through, could you post a review of the fence for me.? It's quite near the top of my holiday wish list and if I don't specify exactly which item to get..... she may get bad advice from someone else and get the wrong stuff!
    </font color>

Will do. I was hoping to finish the electric to the shop this week but storm damage clean up and other surprises have occupied my time.

Sorry about the delay but I finally had time to set up the saw and run the 220 line.

The classic fence on the G1023S works well and will serve my needs. It is easy to set up and removes quickly. The new fence on the G1023Z is a better fence but according to the tech is harder to install, adjust and get right. Once set up it is smoother and truer but again I am satisfied with the Classic fence.

I have used the Sears saw for so many years, this G1023S is like heaven too me.

<font color="blue"> harder to install, adjust and get right. </font color> Yep, there's the bad part on almost all of them. Once removed and reinstalled, how accurate (square and distance) does this fence seem to be? One of the problems with my fence is that after moving it , if I forget to "tap" it on both sides of the scale, it won't be square. And, with mine, it's easier to use a ruler than the guages on the slides.