Thread: Winter Project?

Winter Project?

Winter, to me, is a great time for crafts, since I really hate the cold weather here in NH.

I would like to do some bead work (seed beads), but am having trouble figuring out the pattern directions/stitches... Does anyone else do any bead work, any suggestions, other then the obvious...practice, practice, practice!! [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Also, does anyone know of an easy way to tread a loom??? It's driving me NUTS!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    Akita Moni Yo
    Go Forth In Gentleness

Re: Winter Project?

Spirit, I'm sorry but I can't help with stitches or loom but wanted to thank you for actually filling is some bio material. What a refreshing change.

I'd actually trade some of our low 60's temps for some of your snow so I could get some pretty pix of our new house in the snow. We have had three or four snowfalls but in aggregate they were less than 1/4 inch. We are well into a drought.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Re: Winter Project?

Good Morning Pat. I appologize for not replying sooner, but I thank you for your reply.

I really didn't think I would get much help in the area of beading here, based on some of the other posts, but I guess you never know till you try. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I would gladly trade places with your 60 degree temps rather then snow. According to the news, you guys down in Oklahoma are really having a time with the drought, and fires. I hope you are not to close to the current situation down there, as my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of OK, as well as those in TX.

Akita Moni Yo
    Go Forth In Gentleness