Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracks by pond

Re: Tracks by pond

gsganzer, Could easily be turkey as we have a cou[ple flocks of 20 or more that wander between me and the neighbor to the south.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

I'd vote turkey also...we saw a ton of them at the deer lease this weekend...wet spring made for a bumper crop of yearlings it appears!

Gsganzer....Denton huh?...Flower Mound here....and Bird is from Lewisville....small world it seems!!

Maybe you should package the mud as an Oklahoma Facial!
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Gary, Now there is a money making plan. I'll wholesale it to you real cheaply and you can make all the profit the market will bear. As a startup consideration and show of good faith, I'll give you the first couple hundred cubic yards FREE but in consideration of this promotional offer, you'll have to dig it up and haul it away at your expense. Let me know when you want to start, I can't hold this for you as an exclusive forever.

With friends like you, who needs enemas?

Pat

We need to bring someone else into this deal. It's going to be big I tell ya!

Perhaps we can get Itmecindi to be our rep in Florida! The Oklahoma Mud has to be good for her hogs. She's got mostly sand. Don't you think her hogs need mud. And we know Oklahoma has the best mud.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Gary, Best mud? Best is hard to defend. Best for what? Mississippi mud has a lot going for it in certain aspects. Major league baseballs are all scuffed with "STANDARD MUD" prior to being put into play. Historically this has been, I believe, Mississippi mud but at any rate isn't Oklalhoma mud. (Not that it woldn't do a fine job but it isn't traditiional)

Now HOG MUD is an important aspect of swine culture that Oklahoma mud is fully capable of leading the world in if properly promoted (not my forte.)

I stand ready to source the raw materials but am not prepared to "mine" it in commercial quantities.

Pat

That Mississippi mud is supposed to be a real treat for your feet, too.
    A man's likely to mind his own business, if it is worth mindin' - Eric Hoffer

Slamfire, Yes, it is a treat to beat your feet on the Mississippi mud! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Been there, done that, on the banks of stock watering ponds and the Tom Bigby River while visiting my dad's kin near Scooba.

Pat