Al-Wa, Pat

Sorry I dropped off the discussion but just after I posted my comments I got a fire call (Volunteer Fireman). Didn't get back to the house to almost 1 in the morning. As my day starts at 430 AM, didn't give me any more time than shutting down the computer.

Al-Wa, my Brother-in-Law (right next door and Retired) sometimes sits up late at night "Army Hunting". Even with all the ones we have sent to the other side, there are still plenty of them left. We get some help from the 4 lane highway but they still keep coming back.........

Pat, Sounds like you've got some good firepower. Most folks in this area are "armed" in one way or another, so the crime rate is somewhat low. When you FEAR the possibility of meeting the business end of a firearm while illegally in someones home, it makes you think twice. In Georgia though, make sure they are "INSIDE" before you fire or you see a weapon in their hand.

Carry permits are fairly easy to obtain in Georgia. Most are issued by the Probate Judge. By Georgia Law, they are NOT allowed to ask why you want a permit. As long as you check out with the local law enforcement a permit MUST be issued. However, there are so many restrictions on carrying in "PUBLIC PLACES" that you just about have to be a lawyer to figure out when it is allowed.

Just keep all your Armadillos there and I'll do the same. Wait a Minute!!!! Wonder if they like Desert Sand................. Bet they could uncover those mass graves and WMDs in no time............